WITH MT360 FENDER
The MT360 Fender – Zero Turn Front Wheel Fenders are made in the USA.
The plastic fender is made in Batavia, Ohio (just outside of Cincinnati) and the metal brackets are made and powder coated in Lodi, Ohio 10 minutes from his home.
You owe it to yourself to add this amazing accessory to your zero turn! There is no better way to protect your investment and to keep your zero turn nice and clean!
Mike Taylor came up with the idea for the fenders after fighting with all the debris that was getting onto his zero turn mower deck from the front wheels, especially from mud, water, and grass clippings in the spring from wet areas of his yard.
He made his first set of fenders from a plastic drum. He installed them on his John Deere Zero Turn in the summer of 2013. In 2018, he took his mower to a John Deere shop to have the hydraulic system serviced. While there, one of the employees liked his fenders and asked where he got them. He told her he made them. Another employee came through the shop and she asked him if he seen the fenders and he said they don’t make fenders for zero turns and she replied well he has a set. He then took a closer look and was surprised how nice they looked.
Mike then knew he was onto something, so he began the process for a patent, and filed with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Durable, quality product
The MT 360 Fender is made of a durable but flexible material that will bend but not break, so you can mow with confidence that you are covered.
Does the MT360 Fenders fit my mower?
CLICK HERE how to check to see how to fit mt360 fender.
Protect your investment
- MT 360 Fenders keep your zero turn front wheels from throwing debris onto the mower deck, extending the life of the belts, pulleys and bearings.
- Protects belts and pulleys – Stops grass, mud, sand, and fertilizer from your mower deck- reduces cleanup time
- Reduces or cuts back on mower maintenance
- Perfect for golf courses, property owners, home owners, state parks, landscaping companies, rental property.
Custom fitting for most zero turns
The fenders can be cut or trimmed to fit most zero turn riding mowers. These have been fit on the front wheels of John Deere, Cub Cadet, Kabota and Bad Boy Mowers.
- Ferris IS 700Z 52 or 61” Deck
- Kubota Z 724X 48” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT1 54” Deck
- Cub Cadet Pro X 600 Stand on 60” Deck
- Exmark Radius 48” Deck.
- Dixie Chopper Zee 2 60” Deck
- Hustler Raptor XL 54” Deck
- John Deere Z925A 60” Deck
- John Deere Z915E 54 or 60” Deck
- John Deere Z920M 60” Deck
- John Deere Z930M 60” Deck
- John Deere Z950M 60” Deck
- John Deere Z950R 60” Deck
- John Deere Z960M 60 or 72” Deck
- Toro My Ride 2000 series 48” Deck
- Gravely Pro Stance stand on with 32” deck
- Ferris Z2 Stand on 52” Deck
- Ferris IS 2000 Big Block Z 61” Deck
- Kubota Z 411 48” Deck
- Kubota Z723 with 48” deck
- Kubota Z421 with 54” deck
- Bob Cat ZT6100 with 61” deck
- Bush Hog HDZ2761 with 61”
- Bush Hog HDZ2773 with 73”
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT2 50” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT3 60” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX5 54” Deck
- ExMark Radius Suspension Ride 52” Deck Series 3 Ultra Cut
- ExMark Radius E Series 52” Deck
- Ferris IS 3200Z 61” Deck
- Ferris ISX 3300 61”Deck
- Ferris F210Z 61” Deck
- Scag Tiger Cat II 61” Velocity Plus Deck
- Scag V-Ride II Stand On 61” Deck
- Scag Tiger Cat 52 or 61” Deck
- Toro 6000 Z Series 60” Deck
- Toro Z Master 3000series 60” Deck
- Ferris IS 2100Z ICD cutting system 61” Deck
- Ferris Z3X Stand on ICD cutting system 72” Deck
- Scag Turf Tiger II 61” Velocity Plus Deck
- Bad Boy ZT Avenger with 60” deck ZT8-7LCWF
- Bad Boy ZT Elite with 60” deck ZT8-7LCWF
- Bad Boy Maverick with 60” deck ZT8-7LCWF
- Bob Cat ZS4000 with 52” deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX6 W/Suspension front wheels 60” Deck
- ExMark Lazer Z 52 or 60” Deck
- Hustler Fastrack 60” Deck
- Hustler Raptor XD 60” Deck
- Hustler Raptor XDX 60” Deck
- Kubota Z726 with 60” deck
- Kubota Z421 with 60” deck
- Kubota Z781 with 60” deck
- Wright Stander ZK 61” Deck
- Spartan RZ-691 48” Deck
- Spartan RZ-724 54 or 61” Deck
- Ferris IS 600Z 52” Deck
- Kubota Z 781 I 54” Deck
- Kubota ZD 1021 60” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX4 60” Deck
- Toro Z Master 4000 series 48” Deck
- Ferris IS 800 ICD Cutting System 61” Deck
- Hustler Super Z 60” Deck
- Kubota ZD 1211 72” Deck
- Cub Cadet Z force S 60” Deck
“I give 5 stars for MT 360 Fender”
“The MT 360 Fender is a time saver. My typical summer weekend is spent mowing five acres with a Kubota zero turn. I then have to spend time cleaning off the mower deck from grass, dirt and mud. I have to take off the pulley covers and clear the debris from the pulley system to reduce the wear and tear on the belt and pulleys, most of the time by hand and then finishing with the garden house. The MT 360 Fenders protects the mower deck from the majority of grass, dirt and mud. Now I spend a lot less time cleaning because there is literally no mud and very little grass that gets kicked up by the front wheels. The MT 360 Fenders are also easy to install. I highly recommend the MT 360 Fenders.”